Insight Association, New England Chapter Events
Join market research colleagues at our local Providence NEIA Research Rendezvous Happy Hour!
Date/Time: Thursday, October 25th, 2018, 5:30PM to 7:30PM
Location: Black Sheep RI, 397 Westminster Street Providence, RI
What does ‘selling the research’ mean when you are the client? We’ll discuss that and more in The Selling of Research: A Client Perspective. Our mini-panel of client-based Insights professionals will share their experiences on what vendor selling looks like from the client side, as well as their internal influencing of business partners – from initiating the research to leveraging the results. Elias Soussou, Director of Analytics and Marketing Research at FGX International, and Scott Reina, Nielsen Client Manager embedded with the CVS Customer Insights team, will kick things off. Come be a part of the discussion!
Please join us for this casual gathering to share ideas, enjoy some great food and drink, and network in the relaxed atmosphere of the Black Sheep Pub in downtown Providence. These events are free, but each venue has a capacity limit. Please register below to reserve your seat (and ensure we order enough food)!
Register for NEIA’s November 13 FAll Conference during the Research Rendezvous and receive a $10 discount!
NEIA has an active LinkedIn Group with about 600 members. Click to read and participate.
- An Interview with F500 Innovator and Modern Nomad Urvi Bhandari
- Snacking is a great change agent disrupting food culture–Evidence can be seen in the emergence of restaurants as a source for snacks: Hartbeat:
- New Text Analytics Poll Shows a Trump-Style Le Pen Upset May Have Been Averted by Overwhelming Opposition to a Frexit
- Text Analytics Poll Points to French Election Upset
- Market Research Clients Want Dashboards: Are You Ready?
- NEMRA winter meeting.
- Market Researchers Don’t Like NPS
- There are many paths to growth in the food and beverage industry: which is right for your business?
- What I learned at Qual360 NA
- What’s It All About? What Makes Me Happy? …and Sales
- Shop Talk on Research Trends: Our Interview with the Industry’s Top Pundit!
- Text analytics uncovers why we unfriend on Facebook
- All grown up? The state of organic food and beverage today
- Mobile Market Research – Prepare Now!
- “Big Hat, No Cattle”…and Sales
- President’s Day Text Analytics Poll & Sentiment Analysis Symposium
- Share Your Text Analytics Success with us at The Sentiment Analysis Symposium
- Are you a market researcher wondering about R?
- Almost sold out: A.C.T. Food Culture 2017: Telling the Story of Food.
- 2017 Productivity Success in Sales & in Manufacturing
- Manufacturing leaders find out how to increase your revenue at this free lunch and learn with other leading manufacturing executives
- Valentine’s Day Text Analytics Poll™ Uncovers What People Really Think about their Special Someones
- How often have you been surprised by a competitor?
- “No School, All Schools, All Day…and Sales”
- New Text Analytics Poll: Canadians, Australians and Brits Divided on Trump Refugee Ban
- Welcome to the Future of Snacking. Free Webinar.
- Grit in Football, Grit in Sales
- Text Analytics More Revealing Than Polls on Trump Immigration Ban
- “Machine Learning” AND “Story Telling”
- Video: Reimagining Growth in Modern Food Culture
- Is There too Much Story and Not Enough Substance in Marketing Research?
- Manufacturing Revenue For 2017 and Beyond
- 65 CEOs Share Thoughts Future of Marketing Research
- Funny research war stories from Quirks
- Video: Hartman Group CEO Laurie Demeritt describes premium food and beverage attributes, marketplace and growth
- Sales and Marketing Challenges…Get the 2016 Industry Report
- 15 Slang Word Quiz + New Insights Organization
- Cultural Shift: How Consumers Use Neighborhood Supermarkets Today
- Study of culture: Many factors that link to culture are influencing radical changes in the food and beverage industry. Read more in Hartbeat:
- Will Your Data Unstrucutre? AND The Lumberjack in a Tutu Part II
- Blog here & get triple visibility!
By Namika Sagara, Ph.D., President, Sagara ConsultingDr. Sagara speaks at NEMRA and national research and insights conferences. Click here for the full article.One of the challenges we
by Jeffrey Henning, PRCPresident of Researchscape