Welcome to the
New England Chapter
The Insights Association, New England Chapter (formerly NEMRA). Nationally, the Marketing Research Association (MRA) merged with The Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO). Combined, they formed the Insights Association.
New England is the regional chapter of the national organization. This is the leading industry association for market research and analytics professionals.
Insights Association, New England Chapter’s Spring and Fall Conferences, every May and November, are our capstone events. As a one-day conference, we enjoy top speakers and a sell-out audience of 160 to 200 people, plus networking, cocktails and much more!
Whether you’re new and want to find out what we’re all about, or a seasoned member who wants to see nearby friends, drop in on a Research Rendezvous. Usually in early mornings or evenings, for free or a nominal fee, we host about 10 per year, all around New England.
Close to 1,500 professionals come together through Insights Association, New England Chapter. Roughly 65% are based in leading research and insights firms, while 35% are from the corporations across New England. Join Our Mailing List or our national association!
We’re a fun group! Don’t miss our Summer and Winter parties.
Jump Start your Insights Career!
Are you new to the marketing insights field and getting your feet wet, or do you just want to broaden your skills? The Insights Association, New England Chapter has teamed up with Suffolk University to offer valuable training to our local Insights community.
When: Friday, October 18, 2019, Sign in: 1:30 pm Workshop: 2-5pm.
Where: Suffolk University, Blue Sky Room. 120 Tremont St., Boston.
How much: Only $25 to sign up! Space is limited, so sign up today!
IANE has an active LinkedIn Group with about 600 members. Click to read and participate.
- An Interview with F500 Innovator and Modern Nomad Urvi Bhandari
- Snacking is a great change agent disrupting food culture–Evidence can be seen in the emergence of restaurants as a source for snacks: Hartbeat:
- New Text Analytics Poll Shows a Trump-Style Le Pen Upset May Have Been Averted by Overwhelming Opposition to a Frexit
- Text Analytics Poll Points to French Election Upset
- Market Research Clients Want Dashboards: Are You Ready?
- NEMRA winter meeting.
- Market Researchers Don’t Like NPS
- There are many paths to growth in the food and beverage industry: which is right for your business?
- What I learned at Qual360 NA
- What’s It All About? What Makes Me Happy? …and Sales
- Shop Talk on Research Trends: Our Interview with the Industry’s Top Pundit!
- Text analytics uncovers why we unfriend on Facebook
- All grown up? The state of organic food and beverage today
- Mobile Market Research – Prepare Now!
- “Big Hat, No Cattle”…and Sales
- President’s Day Text Analytics Poll & Sentiment Analysis Symposium
- Share Your Text Analytics Success with us at The Sentiment Analysis Symposium
- Are you a market researcher wondering about R?
- Almost sold out: A.C.T. Food Culture 2017: Telling the Story of Food.
- 2017 Productivity Success in Sales & in Manufacturing
- Manufacturing leaders find out how to increase your revenue at this free lunch and learn with other leading manufacturing executives
- Valentine’s Day Text Analytics Poll™ Uncovers What People Really Think about their Special Someones
- How often have you been surprised by a competitor?
- “No School, All Schools, All Day…and Sales”
- New Text Analytics Poll: Canadians, Australians and Brits Divided on Trump Refugee Ban
- Welcome to the Future of Snacking. Free Webinar.
- Grit in Football, Grit in Sales
- Text Analytics More Revealing Than Polls on Trump Immigration Ban
- “Machine Learning” AND “Story Telling”
- Video: Reimagining Growth in Modern Food Culture
- Is There too Much Story and Not Enough Substance in Marketing Research?
- Manufacturing Revenue For 2017 and Beyond
- 65 CEOs Share Thoughts Future of Marketing Research
- Funny research war stories from Quirks
- Video: Hartman Group CEO Laurie Demeritt describes premium food and beverage attributes, marketplace and growth
- Sales and Marketing Challenges…Get the 2016 Industry Report
- 15 Slang Word Quiz + New Insights Organization
- Cultural Shift: How Consumers Use Neighborhood Supermarkets Today
- Study of culture: Many factors that link to culture are influencing radical changes in the food and beverage industry. Read more in Hartbeat:
- Will Your Data Unstrucutre? AND The Lumberjack in a Tutu Part II
- Blog here & get triple visibility!
Lisa Wilding-Brown, Chief Research Officer, Innovate MR; Stuart L Pardau, Founder/Partner, Pardau & Associates